H-1B Visa Challenge
With the current immigration challenges in the United States, there are alternatives that will allow non-US citizens to work within the same time zone and reside only an hour and a half flight away. British Columbia has programs that will allow certain IT roles to obtain Canadian Work Permits in as little as three weeks!
- Corporate attorney to set up business entity
- Immigration Attorney voted as #1 in BC!
- Commercial Broker to provide the best office space and negotiations
- Business services to support Canadian entity
- Temporary housing network
- Information resources to start life in Canada
- Business entity set up in Canada within a month!
- Canadian Work Permit in as little as 3 weeks!
- Help finding jobs!
I was denied a H-1B visa and required to leave the US. VentureOp was able to assist me and my employer. I am now enjoying working in Vancouver, B.C
Submit your information below to get in touch with our professionals.